In this Martin & Sylvia's Audio Advent Calendar story, "Good Ol'Dog," Brother and sister want to make Christmas gifts for their pets Pickles and Billbill. It is easy to think of a good gift for their kitty, but what do you give a good ol’ dog?
Here are some of our ideas for doggie treats.
This is a simple flour and oat based biscuit that combines pumpkin and bacon fat!
Find the recipe HERE.
- Freeze chicken or beef broth in ice cube trays or snowflake shaped cake tins and give them a yummy cold treat
- Find yesterday's M&S Audio Advent Calendar activity HERE.
- Looking to stream the Audio Advent Calender stories? Click HERE.
- Looking for the Downloadable Calendar? Click HERE.
- Purchase the collection in the Sparkle Store here.
About the Author
KC is a full-time radical homemaker and mama to two spunky little girls. She writes about all kinds of radical goodness, from gardening and cooking with whole foods to crafting, sewing, homeschooling, and mama musings. Read more on her blog The Nettlesome Life.