In this Martin & Sylvia's Audio Advent Calendar story, "Silly Chickens", it is a very silly day filled with jokes and funny stories. But nothing is as surprising and silly as what they discover later in the chicken coop!
Chickens by nature can be pretty silly. Here are some silly chicken related activities:
- Make a paper chicken by taking construction paper and making a cone. Glue or tape it shut and then tape on two strings on opposites sides of the wide end of the cone. Now you have a quick DIY chicken beak.
- Go outside with a cup of beans. Scatter them everywhere and try to scratch around with your feet to try and find them!
- Make up your own chicken dance.
- Find yesterday's M&S Audio Advent Calendar activity HERE.
- Looking to stream the Audio Advent Calender stories? Click HERE.
- Looking for the Downloadable Calendar? Click HERE.
- Purchase the collection in the Sparkle Store here.
About the Author
KC is a full-time radical homemaker and mama to two spunky little girls. She writes about all kinds of radical goodness, from gardening and cooking with whole foods to crafting, sewing, homeschooling, and mama musings. Read more on her blog The Nettlesome Life.