In this Martin & Sylvia's Audio Advent Calendar story, "Caroling," Martin is hesitant about caroling, when he learns that they will be going to a senior living home to sing to the residents. But when they arrive, he is surprised and delighted by what he discovers.
When you are nervous about singing in front of new people or in new places, it can be hard to get excited. Here are some ideas for calming nerves.
- Practice sing in front of close friends and family first.
- Visit the place you will be singing in before you actually have to sing there.
- Visualize yourself singing successfully and bringing joy to those who are listening.
- Find yesterday's M&S Audio Advent Calendar activity HERE.
- Looking to stream the Audio Advent Calender stories? Click HERE.
- Looking for the Downloadable Calendar? Click HERE.
- Purchase the collection in the Sparkle Store here.
About the Author
KC is a full-time radical homemaker and mama to two spunky little girls. She writes about all kinds of radical goodness, from gardening and cooking with whole foods to crafting, sewing, homeschooling, and mama musings. Read more on her blog The Nettlesome Life.