In this Martin & Sylvia's Audio Advent Calendar story, "Christmas Morning - Advent Memories," brother and sister lay in bed early Christmas morning and wait until it is time to go downstairs. As they wait, they chat quietly about the 24 days that have led to this morning – all the delight and discovery they enjoyed – until Daddy whispers that it is time to come downstairs. And Christmas begins…
There are lots of fun ways to remember special times; here are a few:
Shadow boxes are a great way to remember just about anything. From a trip into nature to an advent scavenger hunt.
Find the tutorial HERE.
- Play Martin and Sylvia's memory game. Start with Day 1 of the advent calendar and try to remember all the things you did. Or better yet try to remember all the stories you heard.
- Draw pictures of your favorite days of Advent.
- Find yesterday's M&S Audio Advent Calendar activity HERE.
- Looking to stream the Audio Advent Calender stories? Click HERE.
- Looking for the Downloadable Calendar? Click HERE.
- Purchase the collection in the Sparkle Store here.
About the Author
KC is a full-time radical homemaker and mama to two spunky little girls. She writes about all kinds of radical goodness, from gardening and cooking with whole foods to crafting, sewing, homeschooling, and mama musings. Read more on her blog The Nettlesome Life.